Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Ley Line


What this Google Image doesn't show is that this Ley Line extends up to Cowbridge Road East in Canton, Cardiff. Now I have been convinced since I moved back to the diff in 1987 that this street is on a Ley Line.
I was unconsious in 1987 and not as finely tuned as I am now. Now its more obvious than ever to anyone that walks up or down it that there are dark energies at work here. There are Powers and Principalities at play here. Now I don't know whether its possible to exorcise a whole street. Today I circumnavigated the whole area by coming through Bute Park and out across Cathedral Road. Instead of walking up it I turned off to the right up Severn Road. A cold chilly day with frost on the air. Twenty minutes in Canton Library where they are starting to recognise me as the soon to be published author and then for a 'slash' in Chapter. Canton is cold. Even in the Summer, its cold. It must be all the Concrete. After my slash in Chapter I went to catch the Number 2 Bus back to Grungetown. The bus stop is between Iceland and the Police Station. 





Canton Police Station

The Police Station always reminds me of one Saturday morning in 1987, I was walking by on the other side from my salubrious flat above what is now the Salvation Army Shop. I was approached by a tall gentleman who asked whether I would mind taking part in an Identity Parade. At the time I was an honest citizen, I had no qualms and as we walked back to the Police Station, he said they were looking for men with blonde hair. There had been an attack on a wedding party at Canton Community Hall by men wielding baseball bats and the ringleader was blonde. The main suspect was able to get rid of people he didn't want in the line up. I was dismissed. I think I would have received £10.00 for my troubles if I'd been retained. Today a tall community police officer walked past the bus stop and a newly arrived Grandmother and Grandson were imitating his walk. " Did you see him then?" says Granny!     
My theory is that 'The Ley Line' carries energy into Kairdiff City Centre from Ely. It is energy that is filtered through the cafes and the buses, its an energy that bypasses 'posh' Canton, Victoria Park and Pontcanna. These areas are very well self policed by money. I think the energy that I am noticing and have always noticed in this street is the energy of poverty, poverty of money, poverty of aspiration and poverty of spirit. Human shipwrecks seem to be a lot more noticeable down here.
 Maybe I am a closet snob! If I was at one with the 'Posh', the Arty Pseuds up their own botties, I would relax and be happy in Chapter Arts Centre, but I don't and I'm not.  



The middle window facing above the door was that of my first flat, rented out by Estate Agents Watts &Morgan of Laleston in the Vale of Glamorgan. From September 87 to December 87 I walked from here up Clive Road to Romilly Road where Five Arts Printers was situated. It was run by a Gentleman called Hans from Switzerland. Hans was a little bit like Alan Sugar, a man of few words! In fact I don't think he spoke to me once, until he informed my namesake in the office two weeks before Christmas to give me my cards with the reason "When we employed you, we thought you could do more than you actually can". And a Merry Christmas to you too! Croeso i Gaerdydd. 


 Do I sound bitter? I'm bastard citrus butt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman